1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

DLC 2009 Thread

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by davis45, Mar 30, 2009.

1. Cuttinitclose

Cuttinitclose LawnSite Bronze Member

Alot of people use it in my town.

2. MileHigh

MileHigh LawnSite Silver Member

Nice Thread.

You do some good looking work :drinkup:

3. davis45

davis45 LawnSite Senior Member

Been pretty slow. Should have a couple paver jobs and a decent landscape coming up soon. I've had alot of jobs fall through this spring and summer.

new.jpg

new2.jpg

new3.jpg

4. Az Gardener

Az Gardener LawnSite Gold Member

You may want to back away from the DLC moniker as it has been taken. Here is a link http://www.dlcresources.com/dlc-resources/index.htm the picture is not a factory or dealership its all their's. The picture rotates like a slide show but only if you catch the link at different times.

5. davis45

I'd change the title of the thread if I could, buuut I can't. Not like its our name, Its actually Davis Lawn Care.

6. WGLandscapeMaintenance

WGLandscapeMaintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

I love those stripes in the pics on page 2!!!! Which mower is that with and were you using a stripe kit?

7. davis45

Thanks. Those are from a 2005 60" Super Z (pre - XR7 deck) No stripe kit just high lift blades.

8. WGLandscapeMaintenance

I'd love to get one but the closest dealer to me is about 25 miles away:cry:

9. davis45

That isnt bad. My Hustler dealer is about 2 blocks away but I stopped using him. People I go to now are about 20 miles away.

10. WGLandscapeMaintenance

Its across the metro area, so if I need parts I'd sit in traffic for an hour. :hammerhead:

Why did you stop using him?