do i need more ins. for my dad helping me

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by grass disaster, Jun 9, 2008.

  1. grass disaster

    grass disaster LawnSite Silver Member
    Messages: 2,727

    do i need to get some more ins. if i have my dad out mowing by himself? is he covered under my vehicle ins.?
  2. VBsnow

    VBsnow LawnSite Member
    Messages: 242

    Ask yourself how auto insurance could somehow cover your dad while mowing.

    You need to find someone locally who works in insurance to help you.
  3. Lawn-Sharks

    Lawn-Sharks LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 912

    Whaaat!!!! uhh no! you need to look into Workman's comp insurance that's going to be the only insurance that will really cover him unless your GL insurance has something written into it, for instance i carry 1million in coverage and in the policy they will cover up to $5,000 in hospital bills. Or are you talking about if he get into an accident with your truck? in that case he would have to listed as a drive on your insurance policy and commercial auto ins goes up big $$$$ adding people to it regardless of a clean driving record.

Share This Page