• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

Do NOT buy this

vgshopboss

LawnSite Member
Mower Meter software. I have had this sick joke of a computer program for 3 years now, and am finally giving up and getting rid of it. This was designed by a guy who is in the lawncare business, and was supposed to be specifically for our industry. I have had nothing but problems with it from day one. It is complicated to use, there is no quick and easy way to add anything to your databases, and wiriting and closing a work order is a drawn out ordeal. Worst of all, it has continual bugs in it that will shut it down, make it automatically close, or completely freeze up on you, sometimes multiple times in one day. The usual response that I have recieved from the owner and tech support is to "download the update". I recently did this, have the newest update installed on my system, and still, it does not work. I am uninstalling this turd, and am shopping for a new program. Of course, the fun of it all is trying to get the vehicle histories printed out, and having to completely rebuild a database on almost 400 machines and all of my parts inventory. But if you have looked at this program, don't buy it. Thank you, rant over.

OP
V

vgshopboss

LawnSite Member
Nope, took 3 years to convince the boss that he made a poor investment.