Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

· Registered
14,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A john gibson Bagger. They do not work on the exmark ultracut deck and he has refued to send my money back. I have a couple of pics that show the bagger sits to high. Stay with the accelerator bagger.People seem to like ripping us off but not anymore. if you have any question's just ask.
John

Tire Wheel Automotive lighting Hood Automotive tire

· Registered
613 Posts
Looks to me there would be NO question in a refund. The product does not perform to industry standards. It clearly does not function as needed, the photos are proof enough to forward to the Better Business Bureau. Good luck!!!!

Never give up on Bull$#%^$# vendors!!!!!!!!

Blades

· Registered
14,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Superman
I'm not bashing, I bought it because he Pj knew him and he endorsed it.

He does not take CC, i sent him money orders, he also said he would treat it like cash and would send it out as soon as he got payment, well he didn't gave some excuse about forgetting about it.
this has been going on since spring.
John

Oh i'll see if i can get the pic that PJ posted about the bagger. Buy accelerator only i've had good luck with there bagger"s.

· Registered
9,917 Posts
John,
Real quick before I leave the office here....
I did and still do recommend this catcher, it is by far the best built aluminum catcher out there.
I am sure there is some type of confusion on which type of Exmark deck you were putting it on.
In the past I have sold many of these units to dealers and never have I once had a complaint that John Gibson did not take care of something, this guy is the best of the best and backs his product up 100%, if there has ever been a problem ( and all products have hiccup's at one time or another) he has taken care of it.
Oh yeah...
For you to say you bought it on my recommendation.....try again...
Here are 3 threads with you promoting this catcher and the pic you are looking for.
http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=34600
And..
http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=36647
And....
http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=43400

· Registered
14,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well its a 750 dollar hic-up for me. I still and will always say BUY Accelerator baggers. So tell us why he has not taken care of my problem?

· Registered
1,379 Posts
show us a few more detailed pics John. where does the bag attach? can that be lowered at all. Looks to me as if he could have made the bag about a inch bigger so the opening would line up with the bottom of the deck.

· Registered
15,214 Posts
It certainly seems to me like this guy would do something to work with you, and take the product back and sell it as used or something, in the very least. I can say ONE thing, if I had put it on the mower and saw that it fit like that, I wouldn't have even used it, but that's neither here nor there. I don't think I even like the design of the opening being so narrow, but that's not for me to say, either. Why would you want to use anything other than the Exmark bagger when it works so well? I have excellent results with mine whenever I use it.

· Registered
14,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Harry
You Can't lower it at all. It hooks up just like the accelerator bagger does.

Glan
He has only made this style when i bought it this past spring. He didn't do his home work and didn't know i guess about the deeper deek on the lazers witch i told him about.

Runner
It fits great just isn't deep enough. I like the ultracut too but when its not on its easier to just put a bigger side bagger on to use.

People iv been waiting for this for a long time. I see his new add says Built to fit all commercial mowers Whats my mower?
I called peter at accelerator before I bought this and he at that time had no plans on doing the extension. He has the bagger that works And i know i have owned a lot of them. I think peter might have a suite for how it hooks up to the mower, Its the same as perters. When peter get's extension ready i will be his first customer.

Oh the fun part I'm going to north Carolina this jan to look at property in moresville nc thats where the fun will begin.
John

· Registered
1,379 Posts
Sorry john but I have never used the accelerator bagger so im not school on how they hook up. So is the lazer ultra cut deck a bit deeper then a walkbehind tri vantage deck? That could be where he screwed up

· Registered
14,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yup that is where he or i screwed up, but wheres my money? this is why i did this to show you how ive been treated so you don't have to go threw this.
John

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.