Do they make this?

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by Dirty Water, Jul 19, 2005.

  1. Dirty Water

    Dirty Water LawnSite Fanatic
    Messages: 6,794

    I'd like a valve that has two slip PVC unions (with o-rings) on each end. You glue one half of each union into the manifold and on the sprinkler line and the other half is built into the valve (and the union "coller" is on the valve as well).

    Seems to me that it would be incredibly easy to remove and change valves if they used this setup.
  2. Wet_Boots

    Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic
    Messages: 50,752

    Slip? No. But threaded, yes. (Rainbird 100DVUU)
  3. irrigationsup

    irrigationsup LawnSite Member
    Messages: 12

    edited by moderator

Share This Page