Lawn Care Forum banner

Do you know it?

2K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  edcolo 
#1 ·
One of my employees suggested a cleaner for the mowers. He does not remember the name of the product. He used it while working for another firm. He said, it comes in a gallon, you pour into a spray bottle, spray the machinery , let it sit for 10 minutes and then power-wash. It get all the grass stain and grease out. Do is sound familiar to any of you out there?

Edcolo Landscaping
Morris County, NJ

#2 ·
maybe Simple Green, i know it comes concentrated and it can be diluted

#3 ·
I know just what your talking about but i forget that name. The stuff my company uses is purple in color and you do exactly what you explained. Spray it on, let it sit, and power wash it off............Gets everything off the machine and makes it look great

#4 ·
Yep, Simple Green. I would buy it in the 5 gallon though, because it isn't cheap when buying small amounts. It works great but it doesnt do all the work for you. Without it you couldnt get the green stains off the paint but with it and a little elbow grease you can get stains completely off.
I use it full strength for cleaning mowers so it goes quickly.

Another product which is like simple green is call "Reliable"

Jimbo

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.