Do you own a Gravely mower?

Discussion in 'Gravely (Archived)' started by Gravely Commercial, Mar 19, 2013.

1. OP
    OP
    Gravely Commercial

Gravely Commercial Inactive

James -

Yes I did get your private message, and I responded back to you. I look forward to helping you.

Thanks.

Mary Lyn

2. OP
    OP
    Gravely Commercial

Congratulations on your new Pro-Stance. I can't wait to see pictures and to find out how you like it once you get used to running a Pro-Stance. You will catch on quickly, I'm sure :)

I'm glad Chris helped you out. He is a great district manager, and between Chris, your dealer, and myself, we are here for you if you have questions.

Let me know if you would like a hat to go with that new Gravely mower as I would love to send one to you.

Thanks.

Mary Lyn

3. vinodkumar

vinodkumar LawnSite Member

Thank You Mary Lyn ! A Gravely hat will be great. Also, noticed the decals on both sides were peeling off (looks like the glue has dried up). Would it be possible to get 2 decals for my mower(its the one on both the sides).

Thanks again for your help !

Vinod

4. Greywulf4570

Greywulf4570 LawnSite Member

I purchased the Pro Stance 52 after comparing it with all the other makes available on the Gulf Coast. I chose Gravely because of the engineering design, their meticulous attention to details, components, adaptability, the support network, The equipment warranty and the local shop located in Moss Point, Ms. My new mower arrived at the shop still in the crate yesterday. I wanted a shop that I could trust and found it in Moss Point.

I chose primarily for the stand on, and the use of the x factor deck design. The deck simply looks amazing all the way around. I like having the optional capability to hang a grass catcher easily to the discharge, or the OC discharge kit, or install the mulch kit.

I have run small (24"-26") commercial walk behinds for years. Really looking forward to operating this new beast.. photos to follow at some point along with a review of it.

5. OP
    OP
    Gravely Commercial

Vinod -

I'm so excited for your new purchase. We've sent you a Gravely hat along with a couple decals to replace the ones from the sides. That's strange that they were peeling off - so sorry for the inconvenience.

Let me know if there is anything else I can do, and stay in touch!

Mary Lyn

6. OP
    OP
    Gravely Commercial

Greywulf -

Welcome to our Gravely family!!! I'm excited about your new Pro-Stance purchase and can't wait to see pictures. I sent you a visitor message as well offering to send you a Gravely hat to go with your mower.

Please send me your contact information if you would like me to send you one.

Thanks.

Mary Lyn
    mwininger@ariens.com

7. vinodkumar

vinodkumar LawnSite Member

Hi Mary Lyn,

Thank you so much for the Hat and the decals. I really appreciate the help!

Best Regards

Vinod

8. OP
    OP
    Gravely Commercial

Vinod -

Sweet - I'm glad you let me know you received them. Reach out if you ever need anything from my end.

Thanks.

Mary Lyn

9. RussellB

RussellB LawnSite Fanatic

Mary Lyn, there is another thread asking if Gravely is being sold to someone else. Have you heard anything? I am a firm believer in Gravely products and hope the current owner(s) keep the company. Thanks

10. OP
    OP
    Gravely Commercial

RussellB -

Thanks for the heads up on this, but I did see it and responded. We are not going anywhere and have not been bought out!

Gravely will be celebrating their 100th anniversary in 2016, so we are making plans for this milestone :)

Thanks for being part of our Gravely family!

Mary Lyn