Do you own a Gravely mower?

Discussion in 'Gravely (Archived)' started by Gravely Commercial, Mar 19, 2013.

1. john11139

john11139 LawnSite Member

I have had 4 Gravely 260Z and like them and have had very little in repairs. Most of them I got more out of them when I sold it than what I paid for it. (all were used) Recently I got one with a Michigan seat. It has sat outside so the seat is pretty ragged. This is a very expensive seat to replace. Can you just purchase the seat part and not the pan and every thing else.?

2. OP
    OP
    Gravely Commercial

Gravely Commercial Inactive

John:

I'm glad you have had good luck with Gravely with minimal repairs. I reached out to our Tech Service group, and they said they have never seen it where just the material can be changed other than by maybe going directly to the seat manufacturer.

If you want to send me the model and serial number, they can verify this.

Thanks.

Mary Lyn

3. john11139

john11139 LawnSite Member

The model is 992105serial 000704 that's the Gravely # the seat is a Michigan seat model starts out with #53xxxxx. Seat material is simply worn out from being left out side (not by me) This is a high dollar seat, around $450. You would think you could just get the material part, pan and every thing is ok.

4. OP
    OP
    Gravely Commercial

John:

I'm not sure if you need both parts to your seat, but here is the information from our Tech Service group:

The cushions for the original seat on this model are replaceable.

Seat bottom cushion, part number 59204400. Our price is $194.93.
    Seat top cushion, part number 59204300. Our price is $274.22.
    You might also check with the seat manufacturer to get their options as well.

Thanks.

Mary Lyn

5. krzewinskibe

krzewinskibe LawnSite Member

Just purchased a new leftover 2014 PT-260 for my own residential use. MAJOR upgrade over my old Cub Cadet RZT50 :weightlifter:

Decision was based on threads like this (apparent awesome customer support) and the various threads about how great the x-factor 2 deck is

Can't wait for the grass to start growing, going to be nice to knock out my +/- 3 acres in less than an hour

The RZT is already sold and with its new owner

mower.jpg

6. OP
    OP
    Gravely Commercial

krzewinskibe -

Congratulations, and welcome to the Gravely family. I can't wait for you to start mowing . . . we are getting closer.

Please send me a private message with your contact information and shirt size, and I will send you some Gravely gear.

Thanks, and let me know if I can ever help in any way.

Mary Lyn

7. JimmyKrackCorn

JimmyKrackCorn LawnSite Member

Looked Into buyn 2 new pro stance 52s but still not sure as I love my wright standers.. Was very impressed by my local dealer though. Tough decisions

8. OP
    OP
    Gravely Commercial

Jimmy -

Thanks for the post. Did you get a chance to demo the Pro-Stance units? We have unique features on the Pro-Stance models, and I think you would be very happy with this unit.

Here is a link to a video listing some of the features - Gravely Pro-Stance.

Gravely will be with you before, during and after the sale as we know that is important to you.

Reach out if I can help in any way, and I look forward to working with you as you make your decision.

Mary Lyn

9. JimmyKrackCorn

JimmyKrackCorn LawnSite Member

I am planning to demo one when the weather clears up.

Gravely Commercial likes this.
  10. OP
    OP
    Gravely Commercial

Great - let me know if I can help in any way.

Mary Lyn