Do you own a Gravely mower?

Discussion in 'Gravely (Archived)' started by Gravely Commercial, Mar 19, 2013.

1. JLSLLC

JLSLLC LawnSite Fanatic

Just seeing this post now. My local dealer doesnt carry gravely anymore (they said it was sales dept decision) BUT-they said they like gravely a lot!!

I want to purchase a stander this season or next. Really depends on what this season brings. Hopefully the other dealer semi local to me still carries them!!

2. OP
    OP
    Gravely Commercial

Gravely Commercial Inactive

We can work with you for a demo of our Pro-Stance as that has been a very popular model. Please send me a Private Message with your contact information when you are ready to demo so I can connect you with the District Manager from your area.

Thanks, and let me know if you have any questions.

Mary Lyn

3. JohnElpers

JohnElpers LawnSite Member
    Male, from Novi, MI

Gravely ZT HD 60
    Best/Amazing machine for the cost!
    True Quality!
    The cut is very even!
    Great on Fuel!

4. RussellB

RussellB LawnSite Fanatic

Just purchased another Gravely Proturn 148. Thanks for making a great machine and KUDOs to my dealer in Surfside Beach SC. :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

5. krzewinskibe

krzewinskibe LawnSite Member

Mary Lyn,

The mower is performing flawlessly. Sent you a PM.

Thanks!
    Brian

6. TripleRRR

TripleRRR LawnSite Member

I've used just about every brand of mower there is. I switched to Gravely walk behinds and was impressed. I sold them and bought a compact pro 34 and a pro turn 260. I absolutely love these machines. The quality of cut is phenomenal. I don't think I'll buy anything else other than Gravely.

RussellB likes this.