1. Is Landscaping An “Essential Business” In Your Region?
    Read the timely article from Turf addressing this question. Click here to learn more.

COVID-19 Safety Procedures For Landscapers
    As you are working out in the field, maximize safety for you, your crews, and customers. Click here to learn more.

Dismiss Notice

Do you raise your prices yearly ?

Discussion in 'Bidding, Estimating and Pricing' started by paulsgrass, Jan 14, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OP
    OP
    paulsgrass

paulsgrass Banned

You well on your way to 20 000 posts :)

2. OP
    OP
    paulsgrass

paulsgrass Banned

No point. Some will argue its not true in order to achieve their 20 000 posts. Then you will get those that will say.......................I will do another 5 yards to make up for it.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2020
  3. RussellB

RussellB LawnSite Fanatic

What is your definition of "work". I was a laborer for a few years and worked hard to advance. Once in management the workload was much heavier and expectations were high. In my last 10 years at my last job I had 180 employees directly reporting to me including foremans and supervisors and another 700 indirectly. I served on many high level committees reporting to local and state representatives. I was exhausted when I retired even tho I knew that business inside and out and had the greatest staff one could hope for.
    In the end none of us may have become millionaires but we all retired comfortably knowing we gave it our all.

sjessen and Mark Stark like this.
  4. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

time to wrap this thread up and time to move on, Paul

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.