• PPP The Second Time Around
    The Emergency Coronavirus Relief Act of 2020 passed in December contained $284 billion for the renewed Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Click here to read the article.

does this make me a scrub?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobbygedd

LawnSite Fanatic
a couple weeks ago, i provided the following services for a client: spackle holes, paint porch, remove old carpetting, install new indoor/outdoor carpetting. vacuum carpets in every room inside house. install 2 smoke detectors. clean dirty sink with brillo pads. does this make me a scrub?

Restrorob

LawnSite Fanatic
I don't think doing odd jobs makes one a scrub as long as you get YOUR price, And Bobby we ALL know you got your price. payup

TurfProSTL

LawnSite Senior Member
Cleaning a dirty sink with Brillo pads does, in fact, make you a scrub.....

lpwhandyman

LawnSite Member
Bobby's Lawn Care & Handyman Services. It's OK though, you're not in my sales area. I love doing more then just mowing. Besides, grass doesn't grow all year in the Northeast.

nitrotim

LawnSite Senior Member
bobbygedd said:
a couple weeks ago, i provided the following services for a client: spackle holes, paint porch, remove old carpetting, install new indoor/outdoor carpetting. vacuum carpets in every room inside house. install 2 smoke detectors. clean dirty sink with brillo pads. does this make me a scrub?
If you have the time and you are doing other things for the client where the profit margin is healthy it sometimes pays to provide other services like this besides your normal Lawn maintenance. I definately wouldn't do it for a non-lawn client.

Status
Not open for further replies.