dog poop

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by ryanc, Apr 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jsslawncare

jsslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

I wonder how many times this question has been asked. My advice- if you can't handle it, then fire him and move on.

2. THIESSENS TLC

THIESSENS TLC LawnSite Senior Member

I know how bad it is for kids and the environment and ALL the diseases that come with the crap. I was just wondering if Snyder thought it was ok....
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. Bob_n_weave

Bob_n_weave LawnSite Senior Member

When I give a bid and a big dog is barking when I ring door bell I don't even call them back if they not home. If they at home I inflate the bid by $15, they always say " I will talk to wife/husband and get back to you". I never hear back from them and that is good. I believe some people pay to have yard mowed just so they don't have to pick up dog poop.

4. Snyder's Lawn Inc

Snyder's Lawn Inc LawnSite Platinum Member

I didn't say it was a natural fert its a fertilizer that does makes grass grow
    tall Fescue can handle it but KBG and Rye Cant take it burns it.
    What I seen around here.
    But Dog pee is very hard on things.
    Cat poo is harder on the grass then Dog poo.

5. JB1

JB1 LawnSite Fanatic

Now when you really want to see the poop fly, hit a pile from a horse.

6. Snyder's Lawn Inc

O yes at the farm we have cattle and hit that

The worst Poo on earth I think its pig poo You get pig poo on something its there for life

7. DA Quality Lawn & YS

DA Quality Lawn & YS LawnSite Fanatic

I once mowed a lawn that had mastiffs on it. Basically was horse manure volume wise. Disgusting.

8. THIESSENS TLC

THIESSENS TLC LawnSite Senior Member

Yes your right, my mistake. You didn't say it was a natural fertilizer, but might as well have. Its not good for the grass, it doesn't make it grow, and its not fertilizer...I have a tall fescue lawn at my personal house and live on a corner, and get a lot of dog owners that don't like to pick up after there mutts and it kills the grass along with female dog pee.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited: Apr 29, 2013
  9. Snyder's Lawn Inc

I have a antler dog and in my own lawn is fescue and It makes the grass grow Where the poo is the grass is darker green

I have notice some dogs diet plays a roll in there poo burning the grass

I one customer That takes care of a Drug Dog Now his poo really make grass grow
    I didn't know you have Fescue lawns in :canadaflag: figure you would have KBG that far north

10. ryanc

ryanc LawnSite Member

with that attitude how are you still in business?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.