1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Doing subcontractor work any input!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by CHEVYCRAIG, May 10, 2005.

1. CHEVYCRAIG

CHEVYCRAIG LawnSite Member

Lawn company called today to see if I was interested in doing sub contract work? I never done this before or was asked to. if any one has any in put on this I would greatly appreciate it!! The prices they gave me to cut are all resdentials and one "Sheets" (conv. store) all are in the ball bark I would charge.Thank You !

2. nocutting

nocutting LawnSite Senior Member

Hi, Sounds Good To Me.....as long as you dont work for less than you normally charge. [ you know they are makeing a profit on your work, right?]....it can be a "Win, Win" situation for you.You only have to deal with 1 party as compared to several, if you notice other work that needs to be done [ keep a list of there properties], you only have to bring it to the attension of the "management company", they'll sell it [ easy for you to bank some work]....How will you be Paid?, is it a monthly contract? or seasonal?...are you working under their insurance? [ liability] or are you both insured?.......