1. Maintaining Company Culture During Stressful Times

How do you maintain a positive company culture during a time of social distancing, economic uncertainty, and health worries? Click here to learn more.

Dismiss Notice

Dont buy a Honda Harmony II

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Youngster, Jun 24, 2000.

1. Guido

Guido LawnSite Silver Member

Gee, thanks for the updates, I can sleep now! Why do you continue to drag a good mowers name through the mud, when the only reason its breaking is because its not intended for the use its getting commercially. <p>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://communities.msn.com/guidosequipmentpics/&quot;&gt;&quot;Guido&quot;&lt;/a&gt;<br>David M. Famiglietti

2. OP
    OP
    Youngster

Youngster LawnSite Member
    from Texas

Guido,<p>Well, i guess you didnt read my follow up to my initial post. I contacted Mayberry's, where i got the mower, and explained my problem. Don Mayberry jr called me on the phone. he told me they replaced all the fuel tanks on the recalled mowers before they sold them, and he also told me how to fix the problem i was having. I didnt have to take the mower anywhere. I take back the things i said bad about Honda, cause the mower is now working fine again. And i would like to thanks Mayberry's again and recommend them to everyone for their excellent customer service.<br>www.mayberrys.com<p>Youngster<p>----------<br>Cashin' in on Others Laziness!!!!<br>

3. Guido

Guido LawnSite Silver Member

Oh, I see, Honda's only suck when they're giving you problems, makes perfectly good (non)sense!!! Thank goodness for Mr. Mayberry, huh? I posted here again because I read your daily updates on whats breaking everyday, as if its not your fault. I'm just trying to push alot of these new guys towards commercial equipment. <p>The more professional are industry is as a whole, the more we will profit and succeed!! Remember that when you have to ring Mr. X's doorbell to tell him you can't finish hacking his yard today because a wheel fell off your resedential mower and you don't have a backup. I'm just trying to make a point' it may not all apply to you though! Hope you understand!<p>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://communities.msn.com/guidosequipmentpics/&quot;&gt;&quot;Guido&quot;&lt;/a&gt;<br>David M. Famiglietti

4. Jason

Jason LawnSite Senior Member

Guido,<p> I'm not bashing honda. I feel that they produce the best engines out there. I also like their mowers.<p>I do concur with you about using residential equipment in a commercial setting. Problems are bound to crop up. <p>Maybe look at my post's about honda residential mowers in a different light. I am showing people what happens when you use a product in a setting which it was not designed. Honda's residential models aren't engineered for the beating they receive in the commercial world. But in my humble opinion their homeowner models are second to none.<p>My decision to purchase a residential model instead of their commercial model wasn't the best business decision i've made. But in no way am I bashing Honda. Next year I will have a commercial honda, and keep the residential as a backup.

5. OP
    OP
    Youngster

Youngster LawnSite Member
    from Texas

Guido,<p>I'd be happy to buy a commercial mower if you give me the money! I'm 17 and really dont have the money to pay for a good commercial setup like some people can. I'm doing the best i can with what i have.<p>Youngster<p>----------<br>Cashin' in on Others Laziness!!!!<br>