Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
10,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
u guys think im nuts? a local postman was beat half to death by a homeowner because the mailman" walked on his lawn" . from what im told, the mailman walked across the lawn to deliver the mail, the homeowner saw this, became enraged, got in his car and followed the postman to his next stop, where he dragged the 50 something year old mailman out of his truck, and beat him senseless. so u wanna live in jersey, huh?

·
Banned
1,647 Posts
I told my postman not to walk on the lawn. Didn't pay the paper guy for 2 months cause in each envelope I put a note not to throw the paper on the lawn.

A cat goes on my lawn. They are gonna meet a 4 time cat catcher German Short Hair. And I never see or hear any dogs near the house either :D

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
That's ridiculous. It'd been great if the end of the story was the mailman came back and chopped that guy's head off or ran him over with the mail truck or something.

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
My dad would go ABSOLUTELY NUTS when people walked on his lawn. He even went so far as to call the local jr high school to complain to them about the kids walking on the lawn. He'd sit out there and yell at people all day. Crazy.

:D

·
Banned
473 Posts
I'm sure it's not over yet...that dude is prolly going to face some serious charges, get sued by the postal worker, no telling what the government will do...my dad was a juror on a case like that and the postal worker got mega,mega,mega money from the homeowner for it...

·
Registered
194 Posts
Why have a lawn and not walk on it. It would be different if the mail man brought along a heard of elephants on his routt but please I hope this mail man gets back one way or the other.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.