Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i eman when you post a question its like one everyone will answer or give input but then the next day no one does. really dont know why this site was created

·
Registered
7,542 Posts
try posting on another site, it could take days to get an awnser. Possibly to awnser your question is because with so many questions yours get far down the list quite quickly.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
it just seesm like when u post a question sometimes people might just lol and then go to the next. it says on this site that a vet or someone will answer your question

·
Registered
975 Posts
Ok, here's a piece of advice. Instead of posting 2 replies within a minute of eachother combine it into one. If you forget something just hit the edit button on the bottom right of your reply box and reword the question.

I haven't done a search to see any of the questions you've asked in the last couple months you've been a member, but I can bet that some of the answers you're looking for are already in the archives. If you can't find them by doing a search then repost the question. Some things are simply overlooked.

·
Registered
911 Posts
Funny cause I was just thinking that I have only been using this site actively for a few weeks now and how much I have enjoyed it in that time - I'm almost addicted to it.

It is a great sounding board and source of information for me. It's a wonderful tool for research on a variety of different and varied topics. I have found many of the members to be of great help and resource. In fact, I just ordered a new truck and dump body the other day and in researching the purchase I posted a message in the trucks and trailers forum. I found members that are far more experienced and educated in this area than I am were quick to respond with excellent information and things to consider.

My season will start next week and I am more energized and looking forward to it as a direct result of the interactions I have had on this site. I personally feel lawnsite.com to be a wealth of information and filled with members who are eager to help, offer assistance, opinions, understanding and sometimes just a good laugh. If it were to go offline tomorrow, I would feel a deep sense of loss.

·
Banned
10,160 Posts
koopers, what's your question. i'll help u out. unfortunately, i have nothing to do, and all day and night to do it.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i am not saying its a bad site. i like it alot but like this thread i posted what a great turn out. now know what i can to find the info i need.

·
Registered
299 Posts
I did a search of your screen name and I dont see where your coming from people always have answered you. I saw where you posted asking about best time to mail out postcards today at 4:36 and you got a reply at 5:35 and then posted this shortly after. I think you could answer the question on your own with the SEARCH button this has been talked about all the time. I know my self this is the best resource except experience in the green industry and its FREE use it to help yourself and dont burn bridges with post like this. I will try to help you out all I can.

·
Registered
242 Posts
I have never posted a question, no matter how simple it was that I haven't got a good answer or two. This site is the BEST resource I have next to a couple of fire buddies that mow. Just ask and they will come and answer, I will help you any way I can!

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
Originally posted by JKOOPERS
i eman when you post a question its like one everyone will answer or give input but then the next day no one does. really dont know why this site was created
The lack of intelligent wording may be part of the problem.:D

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
I have only been around this site for a couple of months now and I think it is great.During the off season you can talk about what you like to do in this business get advise and see what other guys/girls are doing to improve there business as well.I think the people running this site are doing a great job.This is one of the first things I do in the morning(after making the coffee).

Treat people with respect and you will be respected around here

I'm not saying you don't already (treat people with respect).

Keep up the good work here at LAWNSITE we do love it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.