1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation about enhanced efficiency fertilizers with the experts at Koch Turf & Ornamental in the Fertilizer Application forum .

Dismiss Notice

Door Hanger Bags

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by LakeSide Lawn and Landscape, Aug 12, 2002.

1. LakeSide Lawn and Landscape

LakeSide Lawn and Landscape LawnSite Senior Member

Hello im fairly new to the business this being only my first full season!things are going great but i cant find any of the door hanger bags,does any body have a source? thank you! :confused:

2. Mykster

Mykster LawnSite Senior Member

realgreen.com

3. Cooper Landscaping

Cooper Landscaping LawnSite Member

what else do you guys put in these bags other than like a flyer listing your services? any help is appreciated!
    -Coop

4. yergus

yergus LawnSite Member

5. drobson

drobson LawnSite Member

I use a company called Chiswick, Inc. They have many different sizes of door hanger bags. Their website does not show very much ( http://www.chiswick.com ), but if you call them they will send you a catalog (1-800-225-8708).

They call them "Newspaper and Magazine Bags", just make sure you order the ones with holes.. as they carry them both ways...

They are very helpful, cost is around $21/thousand and goes down as you order higher quantities...