Lawn Care Forum banner

Door Hanger Bags

4K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  bkowalski 
#1 ·
Does anyone use Door Hanger Bags or do you just send out Door Hangers? I thought I might look into getting some bags. Any ideas?

#2 ·
I wanted to use flyers to promote my business, called the city hall, transfered me to the police department, they told me it's against the law to leave flyers or door hangers. Totally pissed me off, I will get with the local paper and see what they can do, maybe some type of insert.

Just my 2 cents! :)

#4 ·
A.Martinez said:
I wanted to use flyers to promote my business, called the city hall, transfered me to the police department, they told me it's against the law to leave flyers or door hangers. Totally pissed me off, I will get with the local paper and see what they can do, maybe some type of insert.

Just my 2 cents! :)
I am do an insert in the local paper it cost like $34 per 1000 here with a minimum of 3000.

#9 ·
Soupy said:
Here is another place for bags http://www.rndsigns.com/door.htm
That is where I got mine...I think I bought 1000 for $50 or so. They are great for leaving estimates and statement of service (chem apps) sheet on the door.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.