Door Hangers

ryan41

LawnSite Senior Member
This is going to be the first nice weekend in Wisconsin! i am going out with another guy to hang door hangers in 2 surrounding towns. If you have any advice let me know!

Thanks

d_charters

LawnSite Member
door hangers are my next move. have post cards and spend too much time poking them into door frames. I refuse to put them in the mail box!

If you haven't done this before your probably only going to do about 1/8 of what you think you will.

your call backs will be much higher if you put it into somones hand! most not all but most of my call backs are from people I talk to for a bit! With that said! I always carry a pocket full of bussiness cards to give to the people I talk to! If they give me a funny look for two cards I just say "my card will fit on your fridge better than the postcard!"

If somone is there when you walk up. Make sure you don't have a handful of door hangers!!!! talk to them and give them your flyers at the end or during! If they see you with a fist full they already have a bad feeling before you talk to them!

OP
R

ryan41

LawnSite Senior Member
What do you generally say?

d_charters

LawnSite Member
Hi I'm (your name) and I am the owner of (your company)

we are a (city you live in) based company and we are expanding into your area!

If you are offering a new coustomer discount go to that or just what ever is comfortable to you! Just remember! unless you intrest them you only have 30 sec. to a min.

If they have a job needing done don't ask too many questions but let them know what you can do!

rather than say when do you want to do this. ask When you go through with this when would you like US to start!

use us and we rather than I!