Douglassville, PA - Established small PA company for sale.

Kbl

LawnSite Member
Good evening all,

Please excuse the information brief, however I wanted to get a quick blirp out there to those who may be interested. A more detailed listing will follow.

After much consideration, I have decided to part with my small mowing/landscaping/plowing business. I work full time and have spent the last five years building the company and reputation. It has proven to be very profitable with as much work as I would like to take on.

The problem is I have been missing way too much of my kids sports with zero free time to spend with them. One job is enough.

I am looking to sell the company, with all of the accounts/contracts (Summer/winter), and all of the equipment, for the price owed on the loans just to break even. You will be making money from day 1.

Some of the equipment includes a 2013 Chevy 2500, Western 9ft pro plus, Boss Tgs 1100 salt spreader, snow blowers, hand tools, 2017 Hustler Super z (38hp 600 hrs), 2 Toro Grand stands (500hours) 5+ commercial echo trimmers, 3+ Echo backpack blowers, hand tools for lanscaping, wheel burrows, Exmark liquid cooled 60in Lazer and much more. Located in the area of the Montgomery, Berks, Chester County Borders in Pennsylvania.

Contact me at 570-801-1228 for more info.

Thanks,
John