1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Downeastern trailers anybody?

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by qualitylawnmanagement, Jun 5, 2006.

1. qualitylawnmanagement

qualitylawnmanagement LawnSite Bronze Member

Anybody use their landscape trailer? They look pretty well built to me. Anybody know if there is a dealer in Ohio? Anyone know how much the 16ft model is? Below is a picture of the trailer I am talking about. Thank you very much!

th_tandemaxlepic.jpg

2. qualitylawnmanagement

qualitylawnmanagement LawnSite Bronze Member

Bumpppp. Nobody uses this trailer?

3. Ron's Lawncare

Ron's Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

i had a downeaster dump trailer it was built ok but the paint sucked it pealed off in a matter of weeks.

4. tthomass

tthomass LawnSite Gold Member
    from N. VA

i just bought their 10,000 GW dumpe trailor used a couple months back.........works fine, well built

mine is a 2001 (sold new in 2003, sat on lot for 2yrs) and paint is fine, just normal paint............i am debating spraying the outside with the line-x or rino bed lining material (not the inside)

5. Jamesgateslandscaping

Jamesgateslandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Quality built trailer. I have a 6x10 dump and a 6.5x20ft equipment. I love them both. If I didnt run a enclosed trailer for mowing I would have a down easter landscape trailer.
    James

6. corey1977

corey1977 LawnSite Senior Member
    from maine

I live 15miles from the down easter plant in maine lol