1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Downsized, need your input.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by Pietro, Jul 21, 2013.

1. Pietro

Pietro LawnSite Senior Member

Hey, I just recently downsized my business. To make a long story short, I have a full time job and was doing 100 weekly accounts "on the side". I had 3 men working for me. I was tired of payday every week. Jumping through hoops to pay them. I never saw my money until the end of the year. Anyway, I dumped 60 or so clients, all the monster houses I used to do. I let the workers go. Never felt so good. I do the 38 or so small lawns I have on my days off. They're all in 3 neighborhoods, so its doable. Anyway, I just listed a machine for sale because I don't need it. Do you guys think it is priced fair? Let me know. Man, bigger isn't always better I can tell you that much!

2. CurbAppealKS

CurbAppealKS LawnSite Senior Member

What machine and where is it listed?

3. Pietro

Pietro LawnSite Senior Member

Its listed for sale in the classifieds and on ebay. Its a toro Diesel Z Master. Any input is appreciated.

4. CurbAppealKS

CurbAppealKS LawnSite Senior Member

You would probably get more replies if you posted a link. Most people won't go searching for you, but they are more apt to click on a link to see what you are talking about.