Drag mat questions

Discussion in 'Homeowner Assistance Forum' started by hotrodsnapper, Mar 5, 2007.

  1. hotrodsnapper

    hotrodsnapper LawnSite Member
    Messages: 85

    I've seached all over the place trying to get an idea of what kind of drag mat you can use to smooth the turf after an aeration. The couple of rental places I have spoken to reccomend a piece of chain link fence. Do rental places typically have these around? Do they go by a different name or something? A good picture of one would be great if someone has one.


Share This Page