1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Dream Cut's Equipment

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by DSLND, Jun 11, 2006.

1. DSLND

DSLND LawnSite Bronze Member

Heres The Long Awaited Pics Of My Rig.

Im gonna go take individual Pics Right Now.

Rig.JPG

Left Trailer.JPG

Front Trailer.JPG

2. MysticLandscape

MysticLandscape LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice, how does the jeep tow? How many accounts you got with all that.

3. DSLND

Thanks, my dad hauls me around bc i dont have my license yet. The jeep tows GREAT its only a V6 but hauls great. I right now have about 10 weekly lawn mowing accounts and do a TON of landscaping and misc jobs (hedge trimming, storm clean up) -Mitch-

4. SLC  LLC

SLC LLC LawnSite Senior Member

Nice Equipment!! Keep up the good work.

One thing I am wondering though, is that seems like a ton of weight on that trailer. Anyone else with me on this? If it works for you though - run with it!!

5. DSLND

Here Are Some More Pics.

21in Mowers.JPG

Craftsman GT.JPG

STIHL BG 85 Blower.JPG

STIHL HS 45 Hedge Trimmer.JPG

Toro Z150.JPG

6. DSLND

Yea there is alot of weight on the trailer but the jeep i think now gets better gas mileage bc i used to have the Z in front and the jeep squated alot! But ive had it there for about a month now and i only take the Z to jobs i need which is about 6 of them and the rest it stays at home. i'd really like a 6x12 trailer but we'll see if money permits -Mitch-

7. DSLND

Anybody Else?

8. ALarsh

ALarsh LawnSite Silver Member
    from Midwest

Thats a 6X12 trailer? Those tire/wheel combo are tiny. What is that axle rated at?

Here is my 6.5X12 trailer... 3500 lb axle... big difference.
    [​IMG]

9. jazak

jazak LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

Nice little setup just get a truck, bigger trailer and a 36" WB and you will be setup totally. Very nice though.

10. DSLND

ALARSH: No its only a 5x10 trailer, i want a 6x12 but we'll see. The trailer is a carry-on i bought for $800 new and has 12in tires and i think is rated for 2,990lb.

Jazk: those are the things i want its like u read my mind i want a truck when i get my license, ive been looking about a 36in wb and what do u know I REALLY WANT A NEW TRAILER! Thanks!