Everything went well, crabgrass is smoked and the good grass is still green and uninjured. There are a few spots where the crabgrass was so thick it only killed the top of the plant so I will respray those areas with a backpack sprayer when I fertilize next week, and knock it out completely. The product was mixed right before the application so nothing settled in my tank and I used all the solution up at the job and then rinsed clean water through my machine to prevent any possible clogging. My machine was calibrated correctly....I was getting a little over 4k sq feet per gallon and I drove in high gear but I overlapped my passes tighter than I normal would for a regular application so I used a few extra gallons of mix. Like I said I am very happy with the results and I will not hesitate to spray drive out of the permagreen in the future if I come across a large property covered with cragbgrass again.