• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

Drop shipment

north in south

LawnSite Member
I found a motor for my turf tiger. It can only be drop shipped. That means the driver does not touch the load an you need a dock or forklift to get it off. they will not deliver to a residential address. Any suggestions? thanks.

Toad

LawnSite Senior Member
I had a motor delivered to a buisness that is local here in town that has a dock. Just make sure you tell them whats up. Make sure you know the people and you can trust them. Leave a # they can reach you at . You dont need a fork truck, there quite lite.

prosperity

LawnSite Member
I found a motor for my turf tiger. It can only be drop shipped. That means the driver does not touch the load an you need a dock or forklift to get it off. they will not deliver to a residential address. Any suggestions? thanks.
Find out from the shipper who the trucking carrier will be - then see if they have a terminal near you - you can pick it up at their terminal and will usually cost less.
Only other alternative I have used, is to have it shipped to a nearby factory or shop that has a dock or forklift where you know someone