Lawn Care Forum banner

Dslnd 2011

24K views 78 replies 20 participants last post by  DSLND 
#1 ·
Been a while, fellas. I figured since I posted some updated pictures on PlowSite i'd update you guys on the our 2011 season.

Heres the current equipment list:

2004 Chevy K2500 CC/LB 6.0L Western MVP Sno Ex 575
1999 Chevy K2500 XC/SB 6.0L Western Uni-Mount
1995 Ford F150 4x4
7x16 Trailer
Bobcat 26hp/60" ZTR
WRIGHT 15hp/32"
Lawn Boy 21" (3)
All STIHL Hand Helds

Toro/Troy Bilt Snow Blowers
Lesco Spreader

Sold the 94 K3500 Dump recently, as it needed major repairs and just wasnt worth fixing IMO. Now renting shop pictured. 30x60 Building with two offices,full bath with shower, and a 30x30 heated garage. Not to mention, right at a busy intersection with a lit sign:weightlifter:

I got my applicators license earlier this year and got a little into fetilizer. I wasnt too crazy about it but its nice to have i guess.

Heres some pictures. More will follow here and on PlowSite.

Hope everyone had a good year.

-Mitch-

Wheel Tire Car Cloud Sky

Wood Flooring Floor Couch Hardwood

Automotive parking light Cloud Wheel Car Sky

See less See more
#78 ·
Hah. I know. It killed me to trade that truck after all i put in it. But they did give me a great offer on it, i kept the vplow/bracket, as well as all my strobes, etc. I got a great deal on the dump too, so it was a win-win.

Good question. Started in 2009. Id say at least once a year since then. Twice last year. Ive been blessed with publicity.

-Mitch
keep it up you will have your own tv show soon !

#79 ·
So if your a volunteer firefighter you can put all those strobes on? That sounds pretty good to me.
Yep. Ive got my 20" bar in the dash, two strobes in grill and two in my back glass. Really lights up the road at night! I'd really like to get the work light strobe kits but i priced them at like $500:dizzy:

keep it up you will have your own tv show soon !
Thanks, buddy!

-Mitch

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.