1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Dual drive aerator and hs928 honda snow thrower.

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by zspeed130, Oct 5, 2012.

1. zspeed130

zspeed130 LawnSite Senior Member

Indianapolis south side. Really dont want to ship. Buyer picks up near 65 and southport road.

First up a very lightly used Lesco split drive Aerator. Hardly used it last season (maybe 6 small yards. Used a bit more this season maybe 15 yards. I just dont do enough to keep it around. It is in very good condition with very little use. Tines are in great shape. Pull cord broke a few weeks ago so I just took the cover off and re-used what rope was left. $2000 firm ($3600+tax new). You could still make your money with this the next few weeks.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa298/zspeed130/IMG_09311.jpg

Honda HS928 snow thrower. This is a beast. Only thing wrong that I know of is the cable to adjust the throw pattern is broken. I replaced the carb,air filter etc this summer. Did not use it at all last winter. Bought it from a buddy and would guess maybe 3 seasons of use? Its in overall good shape and ready to use. $950 firm (over $3000 new)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Just need to move these to get ready for winter. I just dont use them enough to justify keeping them.

email/message works or call

Zach call or txt (317-417-zero seven 8 nine

2. zspeed130

bump. Would also do a partial trade for a poly plow that I could make fit a cherokee.
    Z

3. zspeed130

Bump . These are good machines. I will go $1800 on the aerator because I know we are nearing the end of the season. Thats half price and I would guess its got less than 15hrs on it.

The Hs928 is also a deal at $950. Starts on the first pull and works fine.

Z

4. charmill26

charmill26 LawnSite Senior Member

free bump. equipment looks good

5. zspeed130

Bump will consider offers. These are good machines!

Z

6. zspeed130

Bump, Like I said gents, good machines. Plow trucks need work. Will go as low as $1600 on the Aerator $825 on the snow thrower (no lower they seriously start on the first pull and run great.

Z

7. Reliable 1

Reliable 1 LawnSite Member

Would you be willing to reconsider on the shipping to 23323?

8. zspeed130

I would consider it. What are you interested in?
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. Reliable 1

Reliable 1 LawnSite Member

The aerator

10. fatboynormmie

fatboynormmie LawnSite Bronze Member

check your pms