1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Dumb bed for duramax

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by Stinchcomb Lawn, Feb 28, 2008.

1. Stinchcomb Lawn

Stinchcomb Lawn LawnSite Member

I have a 2004 3500 dramax with a flatbed. I want to install a dump bed kit, which brand is the best or where do I begin to look?

2. Mowinforaliving

Mowinforaliving LawnSite Bronze Member

stealthdumptrucks.com

3. Stinchcomb Lawn

Thanks I assume I will still be able to pull trailers etc. ?

4. Mowinforaliving

yes look at their site. your bumper stays on, nothing has to come off or change.

5. Mowinforaliving

If you scroll down on their page and move your mouse onto the pics it will show them dumping.

6. Stinchcomb Lawn

I noticed that it will work on a regular bed. Mine is a flat bed, the trailer hitch is part of the bed. This maybe a big problem! Is there any others out there, I would like to find one to use often.

7. Mowinforaliving

Go to yahoo, type in dump bed kits, then surf around. That's all I did a few months ago when I was looking for one. I know they make them for yours and you can still tow trailers, I just dont know the names of them off hand.

8. Brian M

Brian M LawnSite Member
    from CT

Look for a truck body or truck equipment shop in your area, most will have the best kit available and install it too for a couple hundred extra.