Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was wondering if anyone uses there dump trailer for hauling mowers like a W/B and a ZRT. I'm looking at getting a 16' big tex dump with ramps. Was hoping someone will have pic's with the equipment in it. and if this is a pain to haul around with...

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
I have a dump trailer, but wouldn't use it to pull around equipment on a daily basis. Mine weighs around 3k empty, and thats just too much weight to be hauling around with a few mowers in it. If i were you, i would get a seperate trailer for equipment, and a dump for your other needs. I'm sure it beats taking out equipment every time you need to use the dump trailer.

·
Registered
715 Posts
I see guys hauling skid steers or excavators..Cant say I seen mowers in one though. I see a lco around me with a F450 powerjoke and a 7 ton equipment trailer with a ztr and a walk behind.;)......:usflag:

·
Registered
275 Posts
My dumps kill the MPG I would get a lite trailer .I even pull a 16' ringo trailer with my mini EX its 1100 lbs less weight then the dumps . I put a skid in the dump if i have to , but it easier to load & unload on the flat bed . When fuel was .89 it would have been OK.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.