1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

dumpbed

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by TandM, Feb 28, 2008.

1. TandM

TandM LawnSite Senior Member
    from south

Hey guys I am trying to figure out how to make a dumpbed for my old dodge. It is a 1977 custom 200 longbed that I am redoing for my 16th birthday. I am having it painted right now it will be green and black the trailer will be getting a coat and signs. I was wondering how I could do this I want to do it on my own because I have all the tools. Which would be better A hydralic hooked up to my pto through my transfer case which is a np 203 with a pto option. Or should a electric powered pump? A airbag type with a compressor on board. Please post all of your thoughts and ways to do this.

2. TandM

from south

bump 1111111

3. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

Electric motor powered hydraulics.

266.jpg

4. Daniels

Daniels LawnSite Member

Topsites you do that yourself ? was looking at a stealth dump can't find a nearby installer.....and can't have a truck down multiple days haven't slowed down all winter

5. TandM

from south

Thanks topsites I was thinking of the electric pto too. Is yours a scissor lift or just a straight up hydro. i will do a pto winch