Eagle Landscape

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by EagleLandscape, Mar 22, 2008.

1. RhettMan

RhettMan LawnSite Silver Member
    from Texas

what will happen at the service building?

2. OP
    OP
    EagleLandscape

EagleLandscape LawnSite Platinum Member
    Male, from Garland, Texas

Yes, prefab building. We got this one in 3.5 weeks from the time we ordered it. Very quick. I have a typical red-steel building at my house, but chose a lighter weight tube building for the office. We can easily attach to the framing with self-tapping screws, so the finish out will move alot quicker. Myself, and a crew of 5 framed it out in 2 days. Probably take us one full day to install the sides & roof, but 3 days total works for me.

The building will help us get alot of our construction tools out of the conexes. Maintenance equipment will still go in a conex at night, but this building will help give us more organized storage space for all of our construction tools. With 4 skid steers now, and just about one of everything else, we really need a place out of the weather to work on our equipment, store fert, seed, tools, etc... that's not in a 40x10 conex.
    Posted via Mobile Device

hort101 likes this.
  3. OP
    OP
    EagleLandscape

As soon as the rain stops, we will have the insulation & exterior installed. Here is a shot I took last Saturday I believe as the guys were finishing the frame. (Just ignore the guys on the pallets, we had to make a quick fix and didn't want to lower the entire section.) 2016-03-05-09.01.44.jpg

hort101 likes this.
  4. OP
    OP
    EagleLandscape

Just need a few more trim pieces and we are golden! Shop doors on, and lift motors installed.

Need to run power to it in the next week or so off of a new sub panel from our main office building.

building large.jpg

hort101 likes this.
  5. WG Reed

WG Reed LawnSite Member

Use to really enjoy reading this post. What happened to it.

6. PLLandscape

PLLandscape LawnSite Bronze Member

Seems like he's (his company) is a little bit more active on Facebook. I think many of the big contractors of the past may have moved on from participating heavily on lawnsite.

It's likely better to pour time and efforts into building a social presence with the people you will serve and are currently serving vs taking time to do so on Lawnsite.

I'd also assume people may be busy enough to not have a desire to be here with their free time.

I also miss reading threads from the larger successful companies on here too. Is what it is.

7. OP
    OP
    EagleLandscape

Lawnsite really changed up its interface, and made it alot more tiresome and clumsy to use. Photos did not display as they use to, and the threads were all resorted into different areas of the site. Change is not always better...

8. RhettMan

RhettMan LawnSite Silver Member
    from Texas

look at that, a year to the day since your last post.

whats irons do you have in the fire lately john?

9. WG Reed

WG Reed LawnSite Member

Hope you are back, if not, where are you posting now and under what name

hort101 likes this.
  10. syzer

syzer LawnSite Bronze Member

I just posted the same thing in Jarod's thread. I pop on here once or twice a year to track a few threads, this being one. Now, I don't think Ill even do that. Its horrible all the advertising, takes forever to load etc. They did the same thing to plowsite. Such a shame.

Best of luck to you and your company!

EagleLandscape likes this.