Eagle Landscape

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by EagleLandscape, Mar 22, 2008.

1. WG Reed

WG Reed LawnSite Member

I've looked on Face Book and Instagram, unable to locate him under Eagle Landscape

2. OP
    OP
    EagleLandscape

EagleLandscape LawnSite Platinum Member
    Male, from Garland, Texas

Eagle FB page currently down for an overhaul, along with our website. here are some photos of some jobs in progress. March 2017 was a record month for us. Our team completed by over $1,000,000 in work performed just in March 17 alone. Still have a week left, we'll see what the number ends up at.

We've begun performing some light civil work. Ie: curb/wye inlets, RCP piping, etc.
    civil1.jpg

Snapshot of a $600,000 park build that we are turn-keying, that accompanies another $1.1M scope of work that we are performing within the remaining 20 acres of the site. We are responsible for everything from the initial site work, civil drainage, electrical, flatwork, light poles & bases, landscape, irrigation, pavers, plantings, etc...
    cp1.jpg

Photo of a parking lot grade project we performed. Excavated and removed about 3,000 CY of soil within 2 days with 2 machines. Our guys have become so efficient it's scary. grade2.jpg
    I showed up and had a little fun lifting an 11,000LB skid steer of ours. Do as I say, not as I do.
    lift1.jpg

grade1.jpg

hort101 likes this.
  3. Oxmow

Oxmow LawnSite Bronze Member

Seems like your scope of work has greatly increased.

4. ETPRO

ETPRO LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from Pittsburg, TX

Looking good as always!

hort101 likes this.
  5. WG Reed

WG Reed LawnSite Member

Glad to see you posting again, I hope you'll stay. Always impressed with your work and is very incouraging to see your projects. Ever thought about posting on Instagram.

hort101 likes this.
  6. OP
    OP
    EagleLandscape

EagleLandscape LawnSite Platinum Member
    Male, from Garland, Texas

Too much trouble to post personal IG photos, and then switch to a business account. I like to keep life simple, put my head down, and just crank out work. Much more easy going, and very little drama that way.

hort101 likes this.
  7. WG Reed

WG Reed LawnSite Member

Look forward to seeing your post on FB when you get your site up and running, just let us know

hort101 likes this.
  8. HPSInc

HPSInc LawnSite Senior Member

Some real big boy work going on, definately cool to see members on here doing stuff like that. Awesome stuff!