Eagle Landscape

OP
EagleLandscape

EagleLandscape

LawnSite Platinum Member
Started construction on a new building today at our office. Our plan is to construct a 2,400SF shop, with (3) vehicular service bays. Outside, on the end of the building, we will have another 1,500SF or so of covered area to store skidsteers, forklifts, etc out of the sun if need be.

In the past, we have been running out of (2) Conex shipping containers, and it's been quite the beating. We will relocate these containers to the end of the building to provide additional storage, and serve as the secondary wall to the newly covered area.

Today we ripped up the existing 5" of concrete parking lot in the area of our shop where the building foundation will go. Got a chance to run our new Kubota SVL95 today. This machine is unbelievably powerful.

2016-02-16 07.13.25.jpg

2016-02-16 10.03.58.jpg

OP
EagleLandscape

EagleLandscape

LawnSite Platinum Member
Switch & go build went great. Pretty good setup. Definitely my favorite.

Alldayjr, we did around $5.5MM last year. Projecting $8MM for 2016. Already have $5MM under contract to be completed by mid-summer, so another $3,000,000 shouldn't be hard to get by the end of the year.

OP
EagleLandscape

EagleLandscape

LawnSite Platinum Member
Thats awesome but i meant of the construcion of the shop lol. Sorry
Posted via Mobile Device
We removed the existing parking lot concrete where the building will go & graded, built, and compacted the pad where the slab will go. I'm having a crew for a hardscape company we work alongside with a lot, come form, steel, and pour the foundation this weekend. We don't have the equipment necessary to pour a slab that big, and the risk to do it ourselves does not outweigh the small cost of having this other crew come in on the weekend and do it on the side. Once the building gets built, trimmed out with electrical, my projected cost is around $50,000. If I can keep it under that number, I'll be happy.
Posted via Mobile Device

Top Forums