Eagle Landscape

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by EagleLandscape, Mar 22, 2008.

1. OP
    OP
    EagleLandscape

EagleLandscape LawnSite Platinum Member
    Male, from Garland, Texas

The economy here is wild, that's for sure! We were awarded another large job earlier today, and trying to figure out how we will get it handled. We have 4 construction crews, and might have to bump to 5 to handle all of the stuff in the pipeline & anything additional that gets added on for the year. Our 4 crews are already booked up for nearly the entire year. All of this year's work is from existing clients, so it's not something I prefer to say no to. We don't bid much work to GCs or owners that we don't already have a relationship. I feel this is one of the major key issues that has led to our success. Great clients that have us perform incredible jobs, but also are experienced enough to treat us well and pay promptly. Cash flow is key with new construction, and our clients have been instrumental in helping us grow debt free (for the most part).
    Posted via Mobile Device

hort101 likes this.
  2. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

Who are the people at the top keeping the ball rolling? Can you give us a break down of the key people and what they do to be a instrumental role in the success ?
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. OP
    OP
    EagleLandscape

Poured the foundation today for our new service building at our office. Couldn't have asked for better weather. Low 70s with a good amount of humidity. Raining the next few days, so that will surely help the concrete cure.

IMAG0040.jpg

IMAG0046.jpg

IMAG0047.jpg

hort101 likes this.
  4. SRT8

SRT8 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from CA

Nice! Congrats on the build.

5. Truly Beautiful Lawn Care

Truly Beautiful Lawn Care LawnSite Member

How are you liking the Kubota... I'm sure you will agree, it's a beast!

SKID STEER PIC.jpg

6. OP
    OP
    EagleLandscape

I like it so much, I'm going to get a second one this next week. Love our new SVL95, but I'm going to get a SVL75 as its a little easier for some of our "smaller jobs".
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. OP
    OP
    EagleLandscape

She's a beauty!

Just had this one dropped off at the shop a moment ago. Went ahead and purchased a landscape rake to go with it, in addition to the HD forks & tooth bucket. Now, each one of our crews has their own machine, which will help us immensely with coordination & production.

If yall havent tried a Kubota machine, I would highly recommend that you change that. We've owned a few Bobcats for the past several years and have had alot of trouble with them. After trying several other manufacturers, I decided to go with the Kubotas. These machines crush the competition in power & cab roominess/comfort.

IMAG0076.jpg

hort101 likes this.
  8. Truly Beautiful Lawn Care

Truly Beautiful Lawn Care LawnSite Member

Sweet! I'm happy with my Kubota. My first choice was Bobcat. Then... I noticed that the Bobcats had Kubota engines! So I decided to go with the Kubota. I really enjoyed the room and ice cold AC in the cab. Just did the 60 hour service on the hydraulic oil filter.

hort101 likes this.
  9. OP
    OP
    EagleLandscape

Kept a crew back at the shop today to help frame up our new service building. This is about 5 hours in, and should have the framing finished by the EOD.

12828419_10107798668817054_7146040090937169333_o.jpg

10. SRT8

SRT8 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from CA

Is that building pre-fabricated?
    We have been looking into building a shop. I like the fact that you can build to your needs.

How is the whole process going?
    Posted via Mobile Device

hort101 likes this.