Earth & Turf RI

Earth&Turf RI

LawnSite Member
Hey guys, been reading quite a few threads showing work and equipment on here lately and figured it was time we chimed in. We maintain mostly residential accounts all over Rhode Island.

Me and my partner are both full time students and we are both done with our associates this spring, and planning to transfer to URI for Bachelor's. As the season picks up it will definetly be a challenge to balance work and school.

We have quite a bit of equipment, and today was the first day of cleanups for us this year. Here are some photos i snagged today while we were out.

OP
E

Earth&Turf RI

LawnSite Member
Here is a bad day at the office...........Last yard of the day.

One of the bolts backed out which allowed the axle shaft to shear the remaining bolt. Nothing that cant be fixed, but kinda funny to look to your right and see your tire rolling by you....:dizzy:

OP
E

Earth&Turf RI

LawnSite Member
We do quite a bit of snow stuff, so here are some shots from the winter time.

Here are the two XLS' after we picked them up......It was like christmas.

Here is one of the XlS' coming home from New Hampshire in the back of the 6.4

Here's one of the 97's with a Xblade, and a somewhat dumbazz friend posing for the photo.

OP
E

Earth&Turf RI

LawnSite Member
Here are some more randoms i had kicking around on my Mac, I'll try to update with photos regularly on here.

One of the Procaster sanders sitting in the utility body

Another shot of the utility body, its a 95' F350 PSD. Used in the winter for plowing and sits as a backup truck.

A picture of me wedging it, plow and all into the front row at school.

A picture of my daily driver, 2000 F250 PSD.

A picture with the xblade on the 2000. You can see my partners daily driver in the background. 2008 F350 6.4