1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

East Tennesse enclosed Trailer???

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by Palmer'sLS, Mar 10, 2006.

1. Palmer'sLS

Palmer'sLS LawnSite Senior Member

does anyone own one...i am looking at a 6x12 2003 model that a lady bought and never used..shes asking 2000 for it. is this a deal or not??? thanks

2. lafrance4078

lafrance4078 LawnSite Member

If you are willing to drive to Atlanta, you can get a 7x16 enclosed for $3450.00 w/ ramp gate and tandem drop axels. V-nose 3/4 floors and LED lights. Roof vent and interior lights w/ wall switch. I will be getting mine in 10-12 working days. PM me for further info if you are interested. P.S. Brand new, built to order.

3. Palmer'sLS

Palmer'sLS LawnSite Senior Member

is it a good trailer though>?????

4. YotaNate

YotaNate LawnSite Member

I just picked up a 2006 6x12 enclosed, roof vent, 15" rims, new tires, boxed frame, ramp door with spring loaded cables, side door, interior light, 3/8" plywood on walls, 5/8" plywood on the floor, and diamond plate stone guard on the front. All for 2,600. This is brand new. J&J Trailer sales in Calhoun, TN.

5. Ollie3

Ollie3 LawnSite Member

Lafrance, I am interested in this trailer. I live in Concord, NC and Atlanta is only about an hour and a half away. I dont know how to pm I'm new to this site. What options can you get? This sounds like a good deal to me. Can you give me a web site or something.

Ollie.

6. lafrance4078

lafrance4078 LawnSite Member

7. sbc1971

sbc1971 LawnSite Member

I just got the exact same trailer for $2,950

8. volman3

volman3 LawnSite Member

What is the price of a 6X12 with 6' inside height?????

9. volman3

volman3 LawnSite Member

The trailer you bought in Atlanta at expresstrailer.com. Has it been a quality trailer? Any problems that I should be aware of.
    Thank You
    email wjones@eastman.com