East Texas Proscapes, LLC

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by ETPRO, Sep 2, 2012.

1. ETPRO

ETPRO LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from Pittsburg, TX

Here is a few more install pictures from last year. Fencing and river rock around the pool and flower beds & sprinklers. IMG_0895.JPG IMG_0892.JPG IMG_0898.JPG IMG_0893.JPG IMG_0897.JPG IMG_0894.JPG

2. ETPRO

Male, from Pittsburg, TX

We have found our niche primarily as a lawn maintenance company specializing in high end residential and small & large commercial properties. Here's a few promo shots I took last season with my iphone.
    FullSizeRender - Copy (2).jpg FullSizeRender - Copy (3).jpg FullSizeRender - Copy (4).jpg FullSizeRender - Copy.jpg IMG_0717.JPG IMG_0814.JPG IMG_0741.JPG FullSizeRender.jpg IMG_0863.JPG

3. ETPRO

Male, from Pittsburg, TX

Here's a few maintenance pics from the last couple of years. We sub out the tractor work to my cousin. We also traded in two of the john deeres for some new Lazer Z 60's. We love them! Also this year for our large site commercial we added the TORO 4000D. We Love it as well. Found a deal on a very clean low hour used machine. IMG_0858.JPG IMG_0883.JPG IMG_0884.JPG FullSizeRender - Copy (3).jpg IMG_0903.JPG

4. ETPRO

Male, from Pittsburg, TX

We are building out our lawn, tree & shrub care out into its own new brand. We've been providing these services for years, but have found we can market our services not only to homeowners but to other landscape maintenance companies as well. That being said we felt it was poor taste to roll up on those properties in a truck that lists all of their services on our truck. We sell these services in a much larger service area than we sell our maintenance services so in many cases we aren't the competition. The truck is just a mock up. I am hoping to get this wrapped/stickered in the next few weeks. And of course all of the maintenance properties above are properties that we fertilize and perform weed treatment on. IMG_0865.JPG IMG_0864.JPG IMG_0907.JPG IMG_0899.JPG IMG_0884.JPG

5. ETPRO

Male, from Pittsburg, TX

Thanks Woodman!

6. Woodman1

Woodman1 LawnSite Senior Member

Man! Absolutely!! Y'all have it going on!! Keep up the GREAT work!!
    :usflag: