Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,530 Posts
I use the Allen brand Hover mower available from Seagro - powered with the Honda motor with out the height kit.
Mine is at least five years old and works like a champ.
Plus Seagro's customer service is great.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have the Husqvarna w/4.75 Honda 21" cut. Works great for what I use it for. Steep solopes. Keep in mind this is not something to use on your average push mower size yard. It has a purpose (hills and water) but it is not what you would call a "high prodution rate " mower.

By the way the reason I got the husky is it was the cheapest ( the eastman and especialy the Allen seemed like a lot to spend just to try out). Now that I have I like it a lot can't realy see how the other two could be that much better? They all have some of the same engine options. Who knows though. The husky has worked well for me.

One more thig is that for what you find you use it fo I can assure you that a string trimer will be faster. I will also say that the hover mower leaves a way better finish than you could ever achive with the 'ol weed wacker.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.