Echo 2320T trimmer... new for 2020 @ GIE

Turf Tracer

LawnSite Fanatic
It’s “cheaper” than the current 230 and has TOOLESS air filter!!!!! Wow I don’t need get out my wrench and air impact to remove the air filter like all my other hh stuff.

He lost me at cheaper.

OP
Eric502

Eric502

LawnSite Senior Member
The 300 hour comment caught my attention..... not sure what to make of that or how to take it.

Chrome lined bore.... that COULD have some merit... maybe. I mean it worked for the m16 if it is hard chrome, should wear well and help with carbon buildup. Again, maybe.

JLH52

LawnSite Senior Member
The 300 hour comment caught my attention..... not sure what to make of that or how to take it.

Chrome lined bore.... that COULD have some merit... maybe. I mean it worked for the m16 if it is hard chrome, should wear well and help with carbon buildup. Again, maybe.
What does it mean to say that the 2320 T is rated at 300 hrs. When I look at specs for different trimmers I’ve never noticed any type of hour rating, only residential and commercial warranty. Please explain, I’m clueless.

JLH52

LawnSite Senior Member
What does it mean to say that the 2320 T is rated at 300 hrs. When I look at specs for different trimmers I’ve never noticed any type of hour rating, only residential and commercial warranty. Please explain, I’m clueless.
I think I found the answer to my above question:

The EPA hour rating is in theory how long the unit is suppose to run and still meet emissions specs. If this is incorrect please inform me. Thanks

Top Forums