Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had this blower for not quite 2 years so it should still be under warranty but I was using it today and all the sudden it just died like it was out of gas then it was hard to start back up. Now it does not want to rev up after it idles and if you do idle it up it will act like the low end of the carb needs adjustment then die. I tried adjusting the low end screw but nothing that I did helped any at all. Is there anything simple this might be or could it be a gasket or something?
thanks
dwc :blob3:

·
Registered
23 Posts
DWC... I have been doing some searches on this problem.. It looks like the exhaust could be clogged.. I am going ti pull my muffler off tomrrow and check the spark arrestor.. A lot of people have said to clean that and all should be fine..

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I took the screen out and it was clean as it could be then I noticed the gas tank was starting to colapse and found out the gas cap to it and my hedge trimmers had got switched and the cap that was on there did not have a vent so it made the tank collapse. Runs great now.
dwc

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.