Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday the blower was running great. Today I noticed it idled fine, but at full power it was bogging to the point of almost stalling. I let off on the gas to keep it from stalling. I can get it to full power, but only briefly before bogging. Happened in the course of one day...I have a new air filter in it, original plug. Unit is 2-1/2 years old. Any one else out there experience a problem like this??

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Pulled cover off and removed the screws from the spark arrestor cover. Inner screen was clean. Don't think that is the problem.
But thanks. Getting a new plug this morning and will let you know if it was fouled.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Problem has been fixed. Was not the plug either, but the fuel filter. The fuel filter sets at the bottom of the tank and is accessed by removing the rubber gromet that the feed line and the vacum line passes through. You cannot pull it through that hole rather you must fish it out through the fill cap to replace.

Thanks for all your help.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.