• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

echo pb650's

John Gamba

LawnSite Fanatic
I love my 650. I dont know what they cost to fix it runs fine. Why dont you call a dealer and ask what certain parts cost.
John

ksland

LawnSite Senior Member
I bought one the beginning of the year last year and just bought a second. I phased my PB-60's out which where the largest at the time I bought those. They are very powerful and can't remember when I said to my self I needed more. Up close in foundation beds they are a little too much, and they don't have curved tips for those tight areas. I would say it is the closet thing to a walk behind blower as far as moving leaves. I don't think they have been out long enough to tell how they hold up. They do suck up the gas though, almost 2 times the amount my PB-60's did.

Cutters Lawn Care

LawnSite Senior Member
I have 2 and they both are doing fine. I haven't had any problems with them. Tons of power. I think they were about $475 each if i remember correct.

BSDeality

LawnSite Silver Member
i bought a 750 last season for $483 out the door. The 750 is the same as the 650 except it has bigger padded straps and a larger air filter. Its awesome, i'll be purchasing another unit next fall as well. I only had one problem, and a new spark plug cleared that up right away.

John Gamba

LawnSite Fanatic
Originally posted by ksland
I bought one the beginning of the year last year and just bought a second. I phased my PB-60's out which where the largest at the time I bought those. They are very powerful and can't remember when I said to my self I needed more. Up close in foundation beds they are a little too much, and they don't have curved tips for those tight areas. I would say it is the closet thing to a walk behind blower as far as moving leaves. I don't think they have been out long enough to tell how they hold up. They do suck up the gas though, almost 2 times the amount my PB-60's did.

ksland
I have a curved tub on my pb650. Its great for leaves and beds BUT it will put a pull on your arm where you muscles get tired.
john

OP
S

strayer1

LawnSite Member
hey i really appriciate the feed back on those 650's a fellow scaper of mine is useing them also thats why im getting 2 because he said they are awesome units..and VERY powerfull.

Tharrell

LawnSite Silver Member
I bought the 750 tube mounted throttle last year. It will push a brick down the sidewalk. I bought it over the 650 because of the large air filter and really thick padded straps. I like the straps so much I bought another set for my Echo backpack sprayer. You have to choose the left hand throttle or the tube mount. I like it on the tube.