Echo PB8010 vs Stihl BR800

Status
Not open for further replies.

b121774

LawnSite Member
Anyone else having problems with the br800 pinching your forearm skin? Love the blower but since it’s warmed up and the sweaters came off the cable from the pistol grip pinches our forearm skin between the flex tube. Seriously causing bruising on my forearm! My guys as well.

MarkCat

LawnSite Member
Anyone else having problems with the br800 pinching your forearm skin? Love the blower but since it’s warmed up and the sweaters came off the cable from the pistol grip pinches our forearm skin between the flex tube. Seriously causing bruising on my forearm! My guys as well.
I have not had this issue at all and use my BR800 often with short sleeves. Not that it matters, but do you have the X or C model?

Mownmachine144

LawnSite Bronze Member
Trying to figure out which one to get .with the 800 the handle is wierd so i dont know how i would hang it in my enclosed trailer what options have yall found besides buying a blower rack? i use tornado hooks now mounted thru an extra square of plywood works great thanks!
I do the same thing :laugh:it's just a lot more less expensive then it is to by $100 blower racks. Saved me alot of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.