1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

echo pro attachment series??

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by precisionlawn, Apr 11, 2003.

1. precisionlawn

precisionlawn LawnSite Senior Member

Does anyone use this? Im thinking of going and buying the PAS-260 today. It is $299w/trimming attachment. The edger attachment is $69 I believe. Sounf like an average price? And do they perform as good as they should?

I have one more question as well.......What would you guys charge per square foot for a rototilling job. And what type of rototiller would you use, (front tine or rear). It is a garden area that gets rototilled every year so it's not as hard as breaking through clay or sod.
    I was thinking .75/S.F.???

2. BobR

BobR LawnSite Senior Member

Great price for the PAS 260 with string trimmer..

Tilling Minimum $40 or $30 an hour. On previously tilled property either type will be OK, I use a Troy Built rear tine only because that is what I own.
    BobR

3. FrankenScagMachines

FrankenScagMachines LawnSite Platinum Member
    from IN

Yes the split boom Echo's work good, yes that is a great price. Never used a split boom tiller attachment. I do have the edger and hedge trimmer and they both work good. I have a homemade string trimmer attachment I made for it as well :) it is a curved shaft Homelite cut down. Just as a backup for my Stihl...

4. fatboy5803

fatboy5803 LawnSite Senior Member

I just purchased the edger attachment yesterday,, at $99.00. If you can get it at $69.00 go for it... My Pas-260 works great...
    Hope this helps...

Lou

:cool:

5. ksland

ksland LawnSite Senior Member

Do you ever quit?