1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Echo Vac

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Mack, Nov 7, 2002.

1. Mack

Mack LawnSite Member

Just came across echo vac. and the man gave it to me. My question is there anyone out there that has one and how do you like it. My has a 8hp briggs and straton and when it's going it will pick up leave about 6 inches away. is it a good piece of equipement and I thought it would make getting leaves in the fall easy. It has about 35 hours and just sitting in a barn. The dealer went through it and everything is good, just needed a new bag. Thanks

2. If its like the Billy goat w/b vacuums I love mine. Never saw one with echo name on it. Could they get you a bag for it?
    Use mine for light to medium leaf pick up in smaller areas and other clean up work.
    Would like to see a photo.

3. Mack

Mack LawnSite Member

Sorry, don t have the ability for photo, but they allready had the bag for me, and I was told that someone else made it for echo and they just slapped their name on it. They have not made them for a couple of years and I heard that echo got out of that part of the business.

4. Mack

Mack LawnSite Member

I would think there are more out there then this.