1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

edging blade

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by 1wezil, Mar 12, 2008.

1. 1wezil

1wezil LawnSite Senior Member
    from tn

last week i saw a edging blade on a weed eater in a video that someone is starting to sell does anybody know where i can find that . i may give it a try looked like it may work . thanks

2. EJD Lawnpride

EJD Lawnpride LawnSite Senior Member

www.trenchblade.com I just ordered mine today. The owner is very nice and easy to deal with. I hope it works as well as looked in the video. It may save a lot of time

3. 1wezil

from tn

hey thanks !

4. EJD Lawnpride

EJD Lawnpride LawnSite Senior Member

No problem. It looks like a cool tool. I may even edge customers beds once a month or so with it to really keep them looking good.

5. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

I'd love to see a picture of one of these blades.

6. 1wezil

from tn

hey a picture of one would be a good idea !

7. rmmllc

rmmllc LawnSite Member

yeah, there doesn't seem to be a picture on their site.

8. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

I mean, I somehow just visualize a hunk of steel that is bent at both ends not at a 90 degree angle, but a bit beyond that. (Up to maybe around 30 degrees). Starting like this [, but going a bit farther.

9. rmmllc

rmmllc LawnSite Member

maybe it's too easy to make your own once you see it- is that why they don't have pics?

10. S L C

S L C LawnSite Senior Member

I know I am from a diff't part of the country, but don't most of you landscapers even use 'bullet edgers' around beds or something similar..... what is up with all of this 'bed edging' anyways????? :dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::hammerhead: