Lawn Care Forum banner

editing my profile

4K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  GrassMaster 
#1 ·
I have edited my profile several time and I can't get my profile to show my email address.My address changed and so I went edited my profile and changed my email address and there is a option to show your address so I clicked on the yes button.My address just said private so I tryed several times agian and it won't show my address.If you could please help me out here I would appreciate the help!

#3 ·
Hi!

It's me agian!Well I still can't have my email shown but now I have a bigger problem!Now I am no longer receiving email notification to any of the replies to my discussions.If you could please help me out here I would appreciate it.Would it just be better for me to start an other membership in this forum?Any help would be great!

THANKS!

AB Lawn Care

G
#5 ·
OK I have now done what you said I have re-registered and I am now AB LAWN.But I still perfer my old name ''AB Lawn Care'' .The question now is can I or you delete my old name ''AB Lawn Care'' and than re-register myself agian?

AB Lawn Care

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.