Efficient way of removing leaves from beds?? Help please

One of my properties has beds with leaves but stuff like liriope, ferns, impatiens, and overall tight areas. Does anyone have a VERY efficient way of removing leaves in these situations? I'm really trying to get very efficient at this property. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Posted via Mobile Device

Dunlaps LawnCare

LawnSite Senior Member

Gilmore.Landscaping

LawnSite Senior Member
Got a blower/vac system for cheap through a friend and they have the worst power I have ever seen. Could barely blow a leaf 3'.

But they are perfect for leaf pick up, as long as they are dry!! Just move it quick back and forth over the area and the heavier packed down mulch stays put and the leaves get sucket up.

Got a blower/vac system for cheap through a friend and they have the worst power I have ever seen. Could barely blow a leaf 3'.

But they are perfect for leaf pick up, as long as they are dry!! Just move it quick back and forth over the area and the heavier packed down mulch stays put and the leaves get sucket up.
Is this gas powered and what brand?
Posted via Mobile Device

billslawn89

LawnSite Bronze Member
I have an older crapsman blower and I bought the vacuum bagger setup for it years ago and just use it for hard to get areas that I can't use the stihl blower to blow out the beds. Stihl has them as well. Like gilmore said, sweep it back and forth, and it works for me.