Emergency Light?

Camman

LawnSite Member
Looking for a Beacon on a post. I have seen them on pick-up trucks around town. It extends up from the hole on the sides of the bed. I often see them on one of the four corners of the pickup bed. Question: If anyone has what I am describing, how do you like it? And did you have to make it or where did you get it?

DYNA PLOW

LawnSite Member
made it myself, its also easily removable for when i haul my slide in camper. if i were to buy a new light i would buy a strobe, i beleive they offer better visibility for oters to see you,especialy during a blinding sno storm
dan

cat320

LawnSite Senior Member
Camman I bought a backrack that bolts in the pick up bed and from that I was able to mount my light bar but you could mount any thing to it rear work lights becons and bars they have all kinds of attachents for the bar. and you could leave them there all the time.Have use of your bed and have a really great looking truck.

diggerman

LawnSite Senior Member
There are round flanges that are available at your local hardware store that screw on to gas pipe that work great for this kind of thing.

cat320

LawnSite Senior Member
I got mine at a local truck parts store. any truck parts accseories place should have it or call 1-800-265-8137 this # is from my back rack catalog.